Patients can expect professional care from our staff of award-winning doctors, nurses and radiologic technologists. We strive to provide the best patient experience possible.
• Office visits are by appointment only.
• If a patient is more than 20 minutes late for an appointment, the visit may need to be rescheduled.
• Please bring a list of current medications.
• All medication refills are handled electronically. Please allow 48 business hours for completion of your request.
• Disability and FMLA paperwork will be completed within 5 business days of a qualifying event (discharge from hospital, receipt of paperwork (non-inpatient hospitalization).
• Your insurance may require a referral to see a specialist. As a courtesy, we will make one call to your primary care physician to obtain this referral. However, your health care coverage is a contract between you and the insurance company, and it’s your responsibility to make sure a referral is in place.
• No show policy: Patients that need to cancel or reschedule an appointment should notify the office within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment. Failure to do so may result in a charge ($75 for vascular lab appointments and $50 for office visits).
Our staff can be reached by phone during the following hours. After hours, please leave a message on our answering service.
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
We accept most insurance plans. If you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage, please contact us. If your insurance requires a referral to see a specialist, please make sure you contact your primary care physician prior to your scheduled appointment. We currently accept:
• BlueCross BlueShield
• Independent Health
• United Healthcare
New Patient Information
Authorization to Disclose Information to Family
Notice of Privacy (HIPPA)
All of our patients arrive and leave the same day. Depending on the type of procedure, there may be some minor, short term restrictions. This mostly includes driving, heavy lifting and/or strenuous activities. We will explain all of this information in detail plus provide written instructions the day of your procedure.